A Custom Strategy Optimized to your Needs
Titus Road Management Optimization
A Personalized Glide Path to your Goals
Glide Path 101:
- What is a glide path?
- A glide path is portfolio allocation that changes over time to reach your Goal
- Why does your portfolio allocation change over time?
- If you are far away from your Goal then you can hold riskier assets and seek a higher return
- If you are close to your goal then you want to invest in low risk assets to protect your savings.
- What glide path is right for me?
- Depending on your goal, risk tolerance and other factors we create a custom glide path for each of your Goals
Peter Venkman’s Retirement Savings Glide Path
- Retirement Savings Value
- Portfolio Allocation to Equities (aka the Glide path)